4 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Liners||Premium Skate liner plus|
|Tightening||Buckles + 45° buckles + Laces|
|Frames||Extruded Aluminium 4x80mm|
|Wheels||Hydrogen Spectre 80mm/85a|
|Bearings||Tinwcam ILQ9 classic plus|
Twister XT is a durable urban skate that also has plenty of features to ensure comfort and stability on city streets. The all new fit features a modified, lighter shell and a footboard sizer, which allows skaters to ensure a performance fit. The Skate Liner Plus with Performance Skate Insole Plus improves the skate stance and skateability with upgraded cushioning, improved wrapping, more breathability and shock-absorbing padding in the heel. The V-cut liner ensures additional range of motion while the Comfort Flex Tongue facilitates support and flex. The secure closure system includes a locking cuff buckle, 45 degree micro-buckle and extended lacing into the liner; Anti-Torsion Box technology utilizes aluminum plates and team up with the 243mm alu frames for maximum power transfer and control. 80mm Hydrogen wheels paired with ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings provide excellent grip and speed. The Twister XT is an excellent combination of premium fit, superior support and advanced maneuverability.
• THIS SKATE IS FOR - Urban, fitness, commuting and recreational skating. Skaters of all abilities will like the modified shell, reimagined liner and premium components.
• SKATE LINER PLUS & FOOTBOARD SIZER - Provides a premium fit with a new padding design and anatomical fit. Perforated mesh in the forefoot provides breathability while the lycra toe area ensures comfort in the toe box. The Comfort Flex tongue with its cushioned wings and reinforced median bar gives improved flex and control. The Footboard sizer allows you to create a tighter fit or more room in the skates.
• SECURE CLOSURE SYSTEM - Locking cuff buckles, micro-adjustable 45° buckles and lacing through the shell and liner cuff help get the custom precise fit.
• EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME - Superior 243mm/10"/9.6", 255mm/10" (sizes 29.0-31.0), racing axles, laterally adjustable.
• ELITE-PERFORMANCE HYDROGEN WHEELS - 80mm/85A wheels made in USA with proprietary urethane formula for ultimate performance, less vibration and excellent wear; Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings maximize speed.
In 1980, two hockey brothers from Minnesota founded Rollerblade®. Quickly, hockey players were turning heads in the streets of Minnesota in the summer. Cross-country skiers and alpine skiers have also adopted the sport as a training supplement.
In the 1990s, the market continued to grow, with in-line skating events, competitions and other activities specifically related to sport, including the development of the "aggressive" skating trend.
Since, the brand has progressed well approaching the world of skiing, both development, design and marketing.
Today Rollerblade® is still one of the big leaders in the inline roller skating market and the brand continues to develop its products for an ever more specialized practice.
No customer reviews for the moment.